One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Thursday, April 30, 2009
Time : 11:19 PM
Title : HOLIDAY!


Ah!
Finally,theres one more extra day when i can get up much later!:D
I think we all need this holiday,
since sch has really really really drained us!:/
I feel semi-dried up alrd.
My brain cells are 75% dead,
and my body cnnt really seem to catch up with the replacement rate haha!
So now i'm like a semi-empty person,
who cnnt really think right:/
Ok not think right,but think properly.
Do i sound stressed? Yes? No?
I dunno myself too haha!
All i want and NEEEEEEEEEEEED now is a good rest!
I really wish i can just throw everything aside but thats impossible!
So everyday, I have this wonderful and lovely date with hw><

Today, we got back our chinese class test results.
Well, to be honest, I did not study for it.
But thats only for the textbook passage area.
I tried my best, although it was really boring.
But i still got miserable marks for the test:/
Like lets just pull the passing points back to 50/100.
I didnt even manage to pass that!
I'm a freaking 0.5 marks away from it ):
Its not great at all,
and its super embarrassing too, 'cause after all,
i WAS a HMT student.
like so diu lian lo...
my chinese sucks!
ARGHH!!!D:
why carn the whole paper be like the HSK test paper?
HAHAHA!
i'm more confident in MCQs!!!
i dun mind the close passage thingy too lo!
hahahaha!XD
BUT ITS NOT LIKE THAT!D:
so sad!
hahahahhaa what to do?
WORK HARD!
i must find some ways to improve my writing skills.
seriously,my compo is always the one pulling my grades down):
argh!hahaha now i wish i was in pri sch!:D
like every paper oso can get full marks one hahaha!
like in major exams somemore!:D
so cool rite!
hahaha!XD
ok WAIT!i was just reflecting,not really like upset haha!
ok i dunno wad i trying to say.

Anyway,i'm so tired):
Ok i'll try to rest soon!
Haven done any work since i came home):
omg tt reminds me sch was totally shit today!
'cause they pushed back the lessons by 15 mins la walao!D:
den i only went home at 5.50pm!DDDD:
grr!D:

miss love):



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }