One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Monday, June 29, 2009
Time : 4:30 PM
Title : 3 DOWN, 3 MORE TO GO.


I'm done with half of my mid-years.
And seriously, I screwed half of it already.
Chemistry's gonna get screwed too lol.

Today was bio paper and sian, really.
So much to write, so little time.
This exam was quite a wake-up call even without getting back the results.
Like seriously, I damn 心痛 because the essay question was....EASY.
REALLY.
And I didnt even have to time to complete even part a of the question argh!):
I need more practice and better time management.
After the paper I really really hope I can pass the paper.
I'm going for a PASS.
I can't aim any higher for now I guess.
Its no use crying over spilled milk, but I know that I could have done so much better for the paper.
Urgh):
Chemistry is gone case for me oh no!D:
Okay nvm I'll try to absorb as much as I can):

-Oh yes my lovely Oli will be on tv today woohoo!!^^
-I'm finally meeting Weexin!NEXT WEEK!^^
-Maybe I should really crash Mel's house:/
-I wanna meet sooooo many people!I MISS THEM SO MUCH):



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }