One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Saturday, July 11, 2009
Time : 11:44 AM
Title : I pwned chinese oral.I dont care.


HELLO.
A LVL CHINESE ORAL WAS YESTERDAY!
LIKE OMG THIS TIME ROUND, I CAN REALLY REALL REALLY JUST LIKE BURN ALL MY ORAL MATERIALS!
OR SELL THEM AT HIGH PRICES!:X
HAHAHA!:D
The oral was okay la i think!
But i screwed up the passage-.-
WHY MUST I ALWAYS SCREW UP THE PASSAGE?!):
IT WAS SOOOOO EASY BUT I JUST READ UNTIL I GOT CONFUSED-.-
Then came the conversation part, which i thought was quite smooth la!

Q:你认为怎样才能鼓励人们捐献器官?
A:津贴和回扣(I dunno why i said rebate-.-)/教育。

Q:那你认为为什么有些人不愿意捐献器官?
A:怕/自私。

LOL i think it should be okay even though my answers were abit weird?!
Well at least the examiners were smiling at me all the while, shows that they like me OKAY.
After i left, Eric said he was damn scared because the examiners were smiling and nodding HAHAHA!
SO I DONT CARE, I PWNED CHINESE ORAL!
Though it might be a false claim hee:p
Oh the funny part came when Ernest went and i was so scared and nervous!O:
Then WeiQin suggested the leg thing.
If the passage is easy, put leg on left side.
If its average, put legs in middle.
If difficult, put legs at right side.
HAHAAHA!
DAMN FUNNY!
I put my legs in the middle la, but i dunno if they got see anot lol-.-
After oral, my PW group, excluding Esther, went to JE library to search for better articles!
HAHA i swear my PW group can be the crappest group of all!:D
All so funny one.
Yupp after that homed(:

To my special one:
I LOVE YOU!:D
Happy 3rd month heehee:D
You never fail to make me smile!(x
YAY I'm so happy!(:
♥♥♥♥♥♥!



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }