|
Date : Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Time : 9:02 PM Title : New Skin. Okay I'm beat.
I said I might come up with a new layout, but I was too lazy to complete the codes. The codes are only 1/4 done-.- Yea I left it to rot for 3 days already and I still dont feel like doing anything to it. SO, I just grabbed one NICE one heehee:D It's grabbed but yet I spent almost 1 hour editting it, hence making it more personalised! HEH I LIKE!:D It may look a little weird, especially with my tweets at the side FOLLOWING YOU MUAHAHAHA. I'm having headache and shoulder pain. Today was so boring. I ALMOST could have gone out and met up with lovely D and friends, but my mom told me uncle had to go to the hospital and we are to follow him! So I couldnt go!): BUT my uncle felt unwell, so he decided not to go to the hospital. SO I ENDED UP ROTTING AT HOME AGAIN. Mommy decided to wash the fish tank, and for some holy reason, some of the fishes are like upside down already LOL. I took photos of it but it was too dark so no point putting it up. But the sight was really hilarious, I couldnt stop laughing. Even though I know a few of them might just leave. ): I'm being such a bad person by laughing at something so sick. It breaks my heart to see my dear friend so upset): I'm not a good friend, because I never know what to do when my friends are upset. I'm such a loser please-.- I hope she will cheer up and talk to me when she's troubled. I know I already said I'd respect your choice, but now look at what you did? Now my dear friend feels like going to find you. The thought really scares me. Please, give her some strength!): It really hurts to see her like that. She really misses you. So do I. I want the power of being able to make my friends happy. Can I have the power to bring the dead back to life too?): |
![]() LINGYING. Seventeen. 16th October. PioneerJuniorCollege. ModernDance. ♥Daryl Lum. ♥09s06. -Class Chalet/Outing. -(Y) results. -More money. Click click! 09S06 09A07 tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |