One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Friday, August 21, 2009
Time : 10:10 PM
Title : <3


I have lovely classmates!
Honestly, although I said it was okay before i dragged 3 people with me, i was a little upset hehe.
Partly 'cause you know, i'm an emotional person and secondly, those who were free didnt want to go with me hahaha (cries).
I was quite desperate too hahaha!
Okay anyway Weijie, Clement, Eleanor and me went to Light and Love Welfare Services Centre for briefing for the CIP.
Journey there was rather funny because we were almost lost hahaha!
Felt really accomplished after only the briefing for the CIP!
IMAGINE THE FEELING AFTER THE CIP!(:
NO, WHEN I REALLY INITIATE A CIP MYSELF!:D
Until now Project Rice is still in my head, though the proposal is near rotting somewhere already!
WHY?
BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZY TO CALL THE ORGANISATION OOPS LOL!
Okay after promos, I promise!
Koh Ling Ying has to really buck up if not she will be retained omg!):
I want my whole class to promote together!
JIAYOU LINGYING!((:

-It wasnt even me, dont anyhow suspect!
-I really cant and dont want to believe what gz told me today!):
-My dinner was a bar of Kinder Bueno!O:

Anyway, I came across this photo in Facebook!
It only a few months ago, but WHY DO WE LOOK SO YOUNG HAHAHA!
I MISS OG35!
Photobucket
I'll organise an OG outing after promos!:DDD

HELLO I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
HAHAHAHA. <3



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }