One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Thursday, August 13, 2009
Time : 8:05 PM
Title : finally home earlier!


EH blogger's screwed!
Few friends are like jumping over to other hosts like lj and wp haha!
But I'm lazy to change, plus since I have never used them before, I wont know how to customise hee:D

Today I reached home at 5 plus, earliest this week wth.
Came home at 8 plus for both Tues and Wed, plus I think I might be staying back to study tomorrow so I'd reach home late agin.
Anyway, Twitter locked me put for 1 whole week already wth!
LOUSY!
Someone tried hacking in or something like that, because I was locked out 'due to many failed attempts to sign in' hahaha what the shit!
So I created a new account instead, lol!:D

Okay today was shit day for me!):
I felt sleepy for the whole day you know!
So many important lessons and I almost died!
Then right before bio lecture, I was so scared I would fall asleep, like what I did for almost every lecture):
And you know bio if you miss out it will be damn headache one lo!
Luckily in the end I didnt fall asleep haha!
But the topic was rather simple:X
AND the lecturer was...G.A.Y-.-
so sorry but woah I really cant stand some of his actions!
He actually went like: "This is a remote control. So that means I will be able to WALK around the LT."
Everyone's face became like this: -________-''
FREAKING GAY PLEASE?
So what if it is a freaking remote control hahaha!
So what if you can walk all you want around the LT?!
Just get to your lecture la LOL!
Okay shall not talk about him anymore, dont really wanna think about him hahaha!
Oh and I saw a freaky worm/insect/animal in the toilet today!
Freaked me out hahaha.
Eh I forgot what I wanted to say so okay shall stop here heehee.



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }