|
Date : Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Time : 9:26 PM Title : Sleepy days! I have been really really sleepy these few days.
Lack of sleep? Maybe haha! I haven been doing my tutorials faithfully): Like I always do halfway only haha. I must learn to speed up, if not always cannot finish homework on time! I dont want to owe homework anymore! Got to really work hard to get my desired results for promos! Anyway, today after school I was initially abit sad one haha. But Lee lao shi cheered me up by treating me and Jason to Kinder Bueno!!!! ZOMG Lee lao shi super nice! Haha he saw us staring at the vending machine then he said he treat us! So nice right?:D I think partly because I in class tell him I very hungry haha:X I really like Lee lao shi! So sad chinese only like 1 year. I dont mean I want to take chinese for another year la, but its like I like him teaching me! He always very nice, maybe except when he locks us out of class without asking why we late ba:X Plus in his eyes WingYan and me are like two little girls lol. And when I'm hungry, I'd always tell him. After that he will ask the class if anyone has food for me and allows me to eat in class! EVEN THOUGH he said he dont allow food one, so contradicting huh. Wa oh my tian I'm like saying some farewell speech like that-.- Today I sat with Jason for chinese!:D SUPER long time since I last sat with him during chinese lessons. Today also like food sharing session with him lo! We share biscuits, the Uncle Tony food bar and Kinder Bueno haha:D Took 985 with him as well. Hmm okay that's all I shall not continue, I haven done my assignments yet eek!D: But that's because I slept jsut now hee:D D is super random! Last phone call: 7secs._. COOL much, 7secs only but!{: HEH:D |
![]() LINGYING. Seventeen. 16th October. PioneerJuniorCollege. ModernDance. ♥Daryl Lum. ♥09s06. -Class Chalet/Outing. -(Y) results. -More money. Click click! 09S06 09A07 tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |