One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Saturday, August 1, 2009
Time : 6:30 PM
Title : WALAOZXZXZXZXZXZX!


I'M SO PISSED OFF TODAY!
I CAN GO ON FOREVER AND EVER WITH IT!
I know my results are not good, I deserved to be reprimanded.
However, I feel that getting a person who has a higher status in school to like talk to my parents about my results is really atrociously weird.
The reason?
I have never even heard of either our VP's name or that HOD that I saw.
Until the day Mrs Tan gave me the reply slip for PTC, then I knew our VP's name.
Never seen her in my life before.
Same goes to HOD guy.
I only knew his name few seconds before I saw him.
Neither have they seen me before.
So why do they act like they teach us personally and know everything about us?
I feel that whatever that is supposed to be said by them can be done by Mrs Tan.
She's our CT, why cant she explain these things to our parents?
She taught us for 4 months already, at least she knows who we are, how we behave.
Just by some simple remarks and they want to judge us.
Wait, no, they judge by our results.
If you dont want to believe me, then dont ask me shit things like what I do when I study.
Just straightaway think that I dont study at all is even better than asking what I do and after that doubt me.
Just by 'judging' from my results, suddenly my best subject, maths, became super lousy.
He didnt even look at my paper, HELLO.
Plus I'm really proud of the fact that I actually made it to the top 78.3% for GP.
Then he said my GP sucks.
HAHA damn funny.
Then he wants me go for night study programme, wtf.
So what if I live in bb?
I still need 1hr to reach home please.
My mom was also annoyed when she heard that lol.
Like at home I have all the materials I need, I can take a break anytime I want.
Whatever I need is at home.
Staying back really dont help me.
Look at the night study programme NH had.
I didnt even revise properly la.
Staying back also means I will stay back alone, which is something i hate.
Then he mentioned something related to maths consultaion,which i have NEVER heard of.
He later concluded that I was so blur to not even know these kind of things happening around me.
That's implying that I dont pay attention in class, therefore not knowing stuff like that.
SCREW HIM.
I can go on and on and on and on!
ARGH, I should study now lol.



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }