One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Sunday, September 6, 2009
Time : 12:31 AM
Title : Photos: Overloaded.


Lots of photos, finally could upload them on blogger!(:
Photos are not really in sequence though they go by the order of: CIP, Aadiperukku and Nightmare performances(mixture of teacher's day performance and Republic Performance)
Really busy but fun week!(:
NOW I really have no more excuse to not study!
SO YES I HAVE TO STUDY!!!

CIP@Henderson Waves!20 out of 26 members of the class!(:




WINGWING!((((:



I love this picture!:D


PFFT!How image spoiling, yet she still did it! Lisa oh Lisa!XD


BINDUUUUUUUUUUU!

MS CHEN!:D

Me in action omg!!!D:


MR LEE!:D Dancers said his cute hahaha!

LOL:D

HELLO WEIQIN HAHAHA!








DANCE!(:

HAHAHHA THE EYELASH GLUE GOT STUCK ON MY EYELID-.-











No captions for all, too lazy plus was viewing in html mode heehee!
So sleepy, look at the time!
I had a fun time tagging people in facebook hahaha!
Saw the news on Vasantham on Aadiperukku and managed to take a video of it, though really lan quality but better than nothing right!

My parents and uncle set off to Ipoh in the afternoon while I was still sleeping lol.
I miss my parents!):
Now the only thing that I'm quite excited about them not here is that I am sleeping in their room, DAMN SHIOK!
But 'cause I'm a scaredy cat, I have both Roro and keiikeii with me to accompany me to sleep haha!

Found another new favourite singer: Marit Larsen!


I love her voice!
She's like 25 already but her voice!
Cute heehee:D

Her lives are good too!:D


Saw this omg!(:

HEEHEE I have so much more to say!
But I'm really sleepy now, maybe another day!
Good night!(:

Minutes are longer when we are apart
Your presence's more than I can handle
It's come to the point where I wonder if I
Could ever be luckier



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }