One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Sunday, September 13, 2009
Time : 12:21 PM
Title : PW can just go die, hahahaha:D


Interview with Mr Sivasothi.
STARBUCKS YO!


Interview with Dr Darren Yeo.


Listening attentively!:D


PW no doubt has made us learn alot.
Just like what Mr Siva said, if it wasn't for PW, we do not even know the existence of so many things!
BUT I STILL FILL THAT PW SHOULD GO DIE HAHAHAHA!
GO GO GO!
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO END!
DON'T WORRY, I WILL BURN ALL PW THINGS PROPERLY!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Okay so on friday(11/9/09), I woke up real early( I think), because I had breakfast date with Jung and Eric!
Our breakfast dates are always so screwed!
Like the other time, before CIP, we were supposed to meet at 6 for breakfast, but Eric and I met only at 7-.-
Jung was even later than that hahahha!
Then this time, it was supposed to be at 7, but in the end all reached only at 7.30!:X
I don't remember us trying to chiong through our breakfast too, hahaha!
OH yes, Eric is a weirdo who floods pepper on his harshbrown!
Nice but I hope he won't get gallstones!
So after that we took the super crowded train to Buona Vista and met the others.
We reached NUS at about 8.30, took our time to find Spinelli Cafe and settled down.
While waiting for time to pass, we thought of interview questions and stuffs.
Then it was 9 already, yet there was no sight of Dr Yeo.
We started to feel uneasy(duh) so while Jung recheck her sms, I asked the Cafe guy if there is any other Spinelli Cafe in the campus.
Guess what?
Yes there is and it is located at the University Hall, which we know nuts of where it is!
Asked around and ran like a bunch of mad kids participating in some race events-.-
TRY RUNNING WITH YOUR STOMACH FILLED WITH BURGER, SPRITE, HARSHBROWN AND ORANGE JUICE!
HORRIBLE TO THE MAX!
We finally found Dr Yeo and apologized, and I thought it was quite amusing for us to go to the wrong place hahaha!
He was really nice!
He accepted our apology and even asked if we wanted to buy some drinks before we proceed to the interview!(:
Dr Darren Yeo is humorous and has lots of ideas in his head!
Another thing that made us laugh was that since he was away from both Singapore and RMBR for at least 2 years, he was somewhat suaku about the things here already hahaha!
Since he is so warm and friendly AND willing to help us (maybe since we're Ms Chen's students), he decided to call up some NUS friends and see if they could help us!
At first we didn't tell him about our previous interview with Dr Tan, so when he began searching for contacts in his phone, we all kind of panicked: What if he called Dr Tan?-.-
He sensed our anxiety, somehow, and asked: Now tell me before I make any calls, who have you interviewed already?
HAHAHAHAHA!
I thought that moment was so funny and cute!8D
So he decided to call Mr Siva!

Dr Yeo: Hello Siva ah!
All of us: OMG!!!!SIVA!!!!SIVASOTHI!!!!AHHHHHH WE WANTED HIM TOOOOOOOO!!!

HEHHEH(:
So lucky right!
When he said he knows this Honours student, our immediate reaction was: Daniel Ng right.
He thought we were super amazing hahahaha!
He even said that we all already like know more than him already, which of course isn't true right!
Wow shucks this post is long and boring!
Okay I'll jump over to Mr Siva!

Mr Siva is another nice guy heehee(:
We had our interview at Starbucks HV, how tempting!
When I sat down, I instinctively took out my wallet instead of pen and paper!-.-
So our interview started!
Mr Siva talked about lots of things, and also taught us how to grab attention!
He nagged at us for making the crab blog link sooooooooooo long:X
He suggested alot of things to us too!
Oh and we are his "16th 'A' level group" hahaha!
He has got fb, twitter and a blog!
Currently following him on twitter now!8D
Okay I'm like super long winded yikes!
Shall stop here!(:

ZOMG SCHOOL'S BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!)))):



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }