|
Date : Thursday, September 10, 2009
Time : 1:47 PM Title : Unlucky): MY PHONE ALMOST DIED OMG!
DRENCHED TO THE SKIN THIS MORNING BECAUSE I DIDNT BRING AN UMBRELLA. 俗语说得好: 不听老人言,吃亏在眼前。 Mommy dearest asked me to bring an umbrella but I ignored her and look what happened to me!): My phone was wet like dunno what 'cause it was hanging on me:/ It went haywire, switching on by itself as long as the battery is intact:/ I actually walked in school, barefooted lol. So used to it already, since secondary 1 I had been walking around in school barefooted haha! After school went to CCK station for Yami Yogurt, and it was closed WTS!!! So I went over to Pie Kia and guess what? Ham and Curry chicken apparently were not ready or something like that. WTS, I bought a big and not even warm ham pie! Thinking that I still can have my favourite porridge when I reached home, I was still quite okay. But my mom told me she had no more porridge already! Lucky(and perhaps the only lucky point) I ate a pie before that if not I can just rot lol. Took apple and orange out to eat, the apple was as soft as cotton, and the orange even more sour than lemon. HELLO WTS?! Hpmh)))))): Anyway, my latest source of entertainment! www.eyetricks.com NEVER FAILS TO FASCINATE ME WITH ALL THESE OPTICAL ILLUSIONS!8D JAY PARK PLEASE COME BACK BOOHOO!DDD: |
![]() LINGYING. Seventeen. 16th October. PioneerJuniorCollege. ModernDance. ♥Daryl Lum. ♥09s06. -Class Chalet/Outing. -(Y) results. -More money. Click click! 09S06 09A07 tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |