|
Date : Thursday, October 15, 2009
Time : 8:11 PM Title : Bad tummy, bad leg. Hello(:
IHG was FUN FUN FUN! Netball's the sex please haha:D Nobel's really suay, right before the games started, we were only left with 4 players lol. Had to find subs and luckily we found them!:D Netball for the whole day is like damn shiok la, but a person with low stamina can just die. Like me, first half of first game I already dying. 'Cause I played C, really can die! When I CMI anymore, I switched to WA and loved that position:D Though we lost EVERY game, we had great fun!:D Made many friends too hahaha! Most memorable one was when I played GS, the ball never came so in the end I was like standing there chatting with Owens' GK LOL!O: IHG was so fun, I didnt know I hurt my toe and ankle._. I've got a black little toe so I limped my way to school on wed and thurs. Today, my ankle swelled up too! WTS lol. Anyway, wed I had a fun bonding session with weijie, clement, eric, ernest and beng. Super lunch at Pizza Hut@Lot 1! Hilarious shit, I found out just how crazy we can be over the cheese provided free by Pizza Hut. Take a look at these: I went to toilet like thrice already but my stomach still hurts:/ My leg is even more swollen than ever OMG! My mom keeps saying that I need to amputate my leg already wts hahaha. OHHH before I forget: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OLIVIA NG!<3 (14/10) HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CANDICE CHIN! (14/10) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZLINA!:D |
![]() LINGYING. Seventeen. 16th October. PioneerJuniorCollege. ModernDance. ♥Daryl Lum. ♥09s06. -Class Chalet/Outing. -(Y) results. -More money. Click click! 09S06 09A07 tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |