One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Time : 8:00 PM
Title : Happy happy!



My latest baby cousin, CUTE TTM!!!!!!!!
He responds to light, hahaha!


Birthday cake from the class to all the October babies!
Pretty pretty cake!(:
WTS I'm going to be seventeen soooooooooon!:/

Yes, promos finally over!:D
I said this like a million times already heehee!:D
Physics people are like jealous of us.
HELLO!TRY HAVING CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY SIDE BY SIDE!D:
Okay whatever its OVER already!
加油physics people, tomorrow last paper haha!:D
I have lots of photos, but I'm so lazy to upload them on fb/blogger!:/
Like those during night study!:D
I really think night study was not bad(OMG SO ERIC!).
Night study drew me a little closer to WeiJie and Eric, my fellow study buddies!:D
They are always so funny and entertaining, although I KNOW they are using me to entertain themselves also haha!
Super good study buddies!(:
Although we have a high tendency to digress heehee!:D

After chinese paper, all I felt was SHIOKNESS!
Went to 湾仔 for lunch with WingYan, WeiJie, Eric and BengLoon!:D
HAHA before and after the meal, we were eating the yam cake my mommy made!:D
NICE OKAY!
THEY ALL LIKED!
ERIC SAID HE WANTS TO ORDER FROM MY MOMMY, LOL!
PAY FIRST LO!
Before going home, we went to look at the new Sony phones, pretty TTM!
T715:


W995:

I love phones with powerful features:D
But my contract is only 1 year old!T'T
Still have to wait for another few more months before I can change phone:/
I lovemy current phone, but its so tattered and torn, plus super lag after it was drowned with rain!:X

Okay anyway, I went back home and SLEPT!
Been super long since I last had a proper afternoon nap!
I HAD LIKE THE BEST DREAM IN THE WORLD MAN OMG!
GUESS WHAT, I DREAMT THAT I WAS LIKE A SUPER GOOD FRIEND/COUPLE WITH WOOYOUNG!(Y)
Oops sorry Daryl:X
BUT IT WAS DAMN NICE I SWEAR!!!
WOOYOUNG DAMN CUTE ARGH!
BUT I CANT REMEMBER ANOTHER PERSON WHO WAS WITH US!):
I THINK HE WAS SOME STAR BUT CAN'T REMEMBER WHO!
HEY LET ME DREAM OF BEING NICHKHUN'S GF TONIGHT!:P
THEN JAYBEOM/MINHO/TAEMIN/EUNHYUK/LEETUEK/TOP/G-DRAGON AND MANY MANY MORE HAHAHA!
Wah my saliva can flood Singapore already:X
I feel so unfaithful towards Daryl and YunJung:X
Nvm, they will understand!:p
SHIOK MAN!!!

Watching Star Dance Battle on Youtube!


Dance battle between SNSD and SUJU!
Both teams are soooooooo good!:D
Watch the full episode!
Damn nice!!!
Yay so happy hahaha:D



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }