One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Thursday, November 19, 2009
Time : 9:01 PM
Title : Bad girl.


Hello, I didnt attend lessons for 2 days in a row.
Will be going to school halfway tomorrow.
Sorry but I'm like in the holiday mood. ):

I went crazy on wednesday and crashed wy's house instead of going to school.
Did nothing much at her house because the both of us were super dead!
We were basically super tired and sleepy, yet we couldnt fall asleep!):
After that we went to school for dance!:D
Cant seem to remember my steps. ):
Even after dance, I didnt feel tired enough and still couldnt get to sleep boohoo!):

As for today, instead of going to school, I so-called crashed AJ!
Stood outside of the school because I wasnt sure if the security guard would let me in.
AJ's located like right behind this huge drain, so while waiting, I saw one of the most kong bu things on Earth: a HUGE LIZARD!!!!
I dont know the exact family of the lizard but it was freaking long and ARGH!
I watched in horror as it started to climb up the drain, which was freaking steep!
They really got to have some suction pads or something under their feet!
Freaking horrible, I prayed hard that it would not climb over to my side!
Lucky it didnt, it disappeared itstead heehee.
Jea finally came out after like super long hahaha!
Went to The Cathay with Xin Tian, Yi Jun and Jea for lunch!
Lunched at Aston, good food, little price!:D
After some walking, Jun went for dental and the 3 of us shopped in PS.
Bought earings and hair clips from Fancy Pocket, and 2 pieces of paper from whatever shop you call it.
The papers inside DAMN CHIO.
Price also DAMN CHIO.
Ouch for my wallet!):
After that, Oli joined us!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
So unplanned and unexpected can?
She just popped in hahaha!
Had fun talking about someone!:p
After today, I'm like totally broke.
Yet I don't really regret hahaha.
It was another crazy fun day with us trashing out our thoughts for some unpleasant things!
So shiok hahaha!
YiJun was shocked by the fact that I got much more vulgar. -___-
I was so tired in the train, but I dont feel a thing now.
Except for some slight muscle aches.



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }