One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Thursday, November 12, 2009
Time : 6:41 PM
Title : I'll miss you, and you and you and you.


I got back my wonderful results today, and of course, I'm retaining.
I guess maybe I've grown up abit, yes abit only haha.
If the me today is the me from last year, I would have cried like hell.
Yet today I actually smiled my way through.
Maybe other people migt think: "What the heck, retain alrd still can be so smiley etc."
But I thought it's time for me to really work hard and prove myself.
If my mindset was still like last time, I would have thought retaining is such a shame, it shld never ever happen to me.
However I'm clear to myself abt my attitude towards studies this whole year, so I pretty much deserved it?
I guess the only think to feel dissappointed abt my results is that I studied, yet I couldnt manage any passes.
The saddest thing has got to be the seperation from 09s06.
09s06 has been a totally WONDERFUL class.
I think I'm really lucky, simply because all the classes which I had been to are like BOOMZ!
Everyone is so special and cool, I really can't bring myself to part with them.
All I have to do is to blame myself for slacking 3/4 of the precious times with these lovelies.
My lovely class made me not regret choosing the JC route.
We may have conflicts, be it known or unknown, but I think this is what made our class unique.
It really feels terrible to leave such a colorful class!:/
I will really miss 09s06!):

Anyway, I really want to thank all who came to comfort us, to cheer us up.
Really THANKS! and LOVE YOU!(:
Thanks Mdm Shafa for being there, your the best best best PW teacher ever!
Thanks for advices and your lovely hug today!(:
I'll miss you terribly when you leave PJ!):
SA is so lucky to have you as a member of their family next year onwards!
Like, SA PW grades might just suddenly shoot up hahaha!

And cheer up princess!
No matter what happens, you still have me!
Don't worry we retain together, can be twins already hahaha!
Love you!
I know you dont want to part with 09s06, but I believe they will always remember us!
Like how can they forget us man, we're so memorable hahahaha!



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }