One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Sunday, December 13, 2009
Time : 1:43 PM
Title : Ah(;


Been quite some time since I've done anything here lol.

1) Walk walk see see @ town with girlfriends/207 clique/408 clique on fri was A-W-E-S-O-M-E.
Hello, I really can't imagine life without them!4 years of friendship and still going on!(;
We crazy girls crazed in Ngee Ann City, just randomly sat on the floor and started camwhoring with yihui's macbook.(Y)
Then we were chased by a security guard, so we went to the fountain area outside Taka to continue our madness.
People stared at us and we didnt care. Heehee.




Highly retarded poses, no wonder people stare-_-

2) Bought a new phone+new contract. Hello W995, hello unlimited SMS(FINALLYYYYYY)!{;

3) Wants to save up so that I can repair my C902!Still hoping that it will revive one day!(;

4) Everyone's going on holidays--going overseas/over the seas at least, I'm rotting in litlle sunny island called Singapore. ): I'm really jealous argh.

5) Dance tomorrow!!!!Although it might be tortourous since I've forgotten EVERYTHING, getting to meet/see dancemates again is really WHOAH LOVED!XD HELLO I REALLY MISS MY DANCEMATES. I DOUBT THEY'RE EVER SEE THIS BUT WHATEVER LOL.

6) Random: Actually W995 is somewhat my dream phone, having all the features that I want and need!(: So Sony X2 or X10/X3 can go to the back of my mind for now heehee.

Ciao!(;



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }