|
Date : Sunday, January 3, 2010
Time : 1:09 AM Title : Baby, you've got what it takes. Hello, I found myself a new email buddy: My fellow twin, JINGYING!:D
ITS DAMN FUN AND FUNNY CHATTING TO HER VIA EMAIL LEH! Email-ing each other nowadays are deemed as weird and traditional, since people can now sms or chat on msn! But email-ing is cool. YEAH. The both of us shared stuffs with each other, I got to know her abit more!8D Okay in her last mail, she talked about something related to school and she wrote.... "It is the place where Buddha specially picked for me to be at when I was still young and innocent." HAHAHAAHA I LAUGHED DAMN HARD! Maybe abit not funny to you guys since you dont know what we're talking about, but too bad LOL! Anyway, had my 2nd training to be a leader for Chingay. Abit of theory stuffs, but the cool thing was it was at the Cantonment Police Complex! Cool shit but it was freezing cold. Tsk. Got to know more people, and realised in our sector we only have about 20 or less leaders-.- BUT ITS OKAY! WE'RE STILL GONNA ROCK CHINGAY 2010 UPSIDE DOWN LEFT RIGHT! The previous sentence didnt really seemed to make sense. Argh whatever.. Today I: -realised I cant remember my name (Y) -ate out with Chingay friends (Y) -walk to Tanjong Pagar MRT with RS and the NSFs ( shit I forgot their names:/ ) -the one in Navy is a freak, running machine, sports maniac. Nv be his gf. RS and I acted out an exaggerated scenario on what will happen if he has a gf LOL. -didnt visit uncle -went JP with parents -had my flops broken/spoilt. Walked out of toilet (after yet another embarrassing moment) to realise my flops GG-ed. -bought a 7.90 no good flops): -shall stop here. LOL. |
![]() LINGYING. Seventeen. 16th October. PioneerJuniorCollege. ModernDance. ♥Daryl Lum. ♥09s06. -Class Chalet/Outing. -(Y) results. -More money. Click click! 09S06 09A07 tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |