One Less Lonely Girl.
Date : Thursday, January 7, 2010
Time : 10:44 PM
Title : I said Boomz, you said Shingz.




Mommy has announced that she will stop buying me clothes. )':
Meh, gotta save up sobs. )':
I sent my teo phones for repair already, can't wait to get them back real soon.
I've gotta pay for my C902, I hope its not too expensive eh!
I hope daddy can pay for me hehe (@:
At least I paid the evaluation fee, which is like $10.70 wtf!
Felt like I just used all the 'inheritance' I got from uncle, lol.

Anyway I want sheer thights, black pants/jeans, more shorts, more basics, more tanks and of course more money!
I can't wait for school to start, maybe all because I don't have homework to rush for the moment hee.
I promise to be a good girl and complete all my tutorials on time. (big smile)
I will totally rock 2010, with like LOTS of new friends to be made through Chingay and orientation!:'D
I'm hoping to be a confirmed leader for Chingay!(:
I really don't want to miss training on 16th!)':
Like hello, I don't want to trouble my friends, really!):
I hope my mommy allows me to stay in SG, I hope uncle will forgive me for not sending him home as the youngest of the family. ):
When I think of that I really sian diao.
Both sides are almost as equally important!
Shit ttm.
Why cant they send him home this sat?)':
Whatever, shall see how.

I have so much to say but my mind is super disorganised, so the post is very random too haha.
I bought 2 new nail polish(es?), gold and something near gold.
LOL right, the colors are so similar la.
But after painting them, they actually give different looks, not bad.
Okay maybe I should stop here.
There's dance tomorrow, I hope I can squeeze everything into my puny, pea-sized brain by monday, so I can give a not bad preformance on wed and not let down all my dancers, especially those dancing with me!(@:

Tata.



  • Profile

  • Photobucket
    LINGYING.
    Seventeen.
    16th October.
    KemingPriSch
    NanHuaHighSch
    PioneerJuniorCollege.
    ModernDance.
    ♥Daryl Lum.
    ♥09s06.

  • Wishlist

  • -Class Chalet/Outing.
    -(Y) results.
    -More money.

    Click click!

  • Tagboard



  • Affiliates

  • 09S06 09A07

    tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi



  • archives

  • November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010


  • Credits

  • Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker }
    Thankful to { blogskins l xox }
    Blogged to { 53-percent }