|
Date : Friday, January 22, 2010
Time : 10:10 PM Title : Project Agape. Project Agape was a success!(:
Its really really cool and I got to like see how people donate blood! While lots of wonderful people donated blood, others were, sadly, rejected due to several reasons. Example: Low B.P, low iron and stuff haha! Cand C wanted to donate blood, but in the end has to take iron pills every morning HAHAHA!! I hope I can grow taller so that I can be safely over 45KG!(@: I WANT TO DONATE TOO! If with my height and I'm 45KG, I'm like some fat pig, oink. Tried being a good usher in the morning shift! Had a really looooooong break, 4hrs! Then was the afternoon shift! I kind of took over the donar assistance's job-.- I helped to give out blankets and food-.- Awesome D donated blood, super proud of him can!!!((: Anyway, had a sharing session with princess. I hope she can like quickly get over with these kinds of things. Sorry for being harsh, I also like say things without thinking. But I want you to know that I just want the best for you k? The "don't fuck with me" was not for you okay! I had a fun session with wenrong too! HAHAHA can't believe the 2 of us were actually reading some sex facts and were super amazed by certain stuffs! Plus half the time we were like staring at each other because we don't know what the heck the thing was saying lol. Okay I've finally worn my new glasses!8) Gonna wear it for training tomorrow!((: *Excited. * So gonna wear dance tee heehee!:D The only thing I dread about the trainings is that they're always held at ulu ulu, far far places! Argh!): Oh I wanna learn many many KPOP dances! Especially After School's Because Of You, T-ara's Bo Beep Bo Beep and T.T.L, Sorry Sorry, Heartbeat, Gee, Please Don't Go and MANY MANY MANY MORE!!!!((((((((((((((((((((@: P.S I think I love stalking my bf omg.But heehee(; |
![]() LINGYING. Seventeen. 16th October. PioneerJuniorCollege. ModernDance. ♥Daryl Lum. ♥09s06. -Class Chalet/Outing. -(Y) results. -More money. Click click! 09S06 09A07 tumblr angel aaron amanda beidi bengloon camille's blogshop candice chin candice quek cas charlene chan charmaine ng charmaine chenxi cheryl cherngyew chin juan chingyi choonyan claire clare crystal daddy daphine daryl:D darry derrick dinah elaine esther yen eugenia gilbert glad goiling felicia felicia ng feini hazel hongyang huikin huimin huishan jac jason jasper jea jerome jiayi jinger joey jocelyn junhao junrong junqi kasey kennedy kenny kiankoon kiankoon LJ isaac may meichia meilin melodie! melissa nicholas princess regina serene sereneYEO sheena sonia sihui tanisha vera wanxin weexin weiru wilson winnie yeeching yingying yuki zijing zhiyi November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 Designed by { ★CRUSHthespeaker } Thankful to { blogskins l xox } Blogged to { 53-percent } |